Friday, June 5, 2009

Good News

He got it! Don has been approved for the grant! Yippee! Yahoo!

I was very excited to hear! I jumped up and then hugged him and congratulated him. And what did he do? He said, "Honey, I'm very relieved and happy, except for the fact that you will be alone with the kids for so long everyday. What are you going to do without help? Just Rosey herself requires one-on-one."

Even two weeks ago I may have panicked about this myself. But today, I feel strong. God has been working on me--in terms of having greater joy and a clearer vision. "I'll be alright. Just do your thing and be at peace."

God is good!

2 comments:

Margie said...

Oh Congratulations Miss Pam! What a blessing and what a sweet husband you have to think of you and your struggles while he is away during the day.

Katherine said...

Congratulations, Pam. I am praying for you guys.