Friday, February 6, 2009

Let it Out

The house has gotten so messy in the past couple weeks that I feel nervous constantly. I can't concentrate or remember what I was doing. Partly, it's lack of sleep, but mostly it's that the house has never gotten this dirty or disorderly. I feel like I've lost control! Every time I think I'm going to have an opportunity to declutter or clean, something comes up and I have to put it off.

Don used to take the two boys somewhere during Emily's nap so that I could clean and pick up during the two to three hours she slept. Things are more complicated now, with Anna Grace's arrival and with her colic and inconsistent naps. Even if Don took all three of the older ones somewhere, there's no guarantee Anna would let me do a thing.

If I do a primal scream here at home, I'll wake all the kiddos up. So I'll have my scream online. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HELP!

No comments: