Thursday, November 20, 2008

Emily says hello


Mommy and I are having a tea party.


That Timmy is so silly, isn't he?


Welcome to my kitchen. I'll whip you up something right away. Yes, Mommy does comb my hair before trying to take pictures, but then I ruffle it right up. I'm charming that way.



Daddy and I are having fun out here. My brothers are inside doing their math. Who's the lucky one? :)

Baby sister Anna Grace had an ultrasound today. She is looking good - a score of ten out of ten on her biophysical profile. That means Mommy will be fat, swollen, and stir crazy for awhile longer. I have no clue what is going on with that big belly of hers. What's a baby sister, anyway?

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi Pam -- good news on the new baby, it sounds like all is well. I was just catching up on your recent posts -- I cannot believe all that you and your family are dealing with right now! Just a note from my personal experience, spanking did not work with Grace. She is not only very strong-willed, but also ADHD. Every now and then I might employ it now that she's older (6), but when she was younger it absolutely did not work. Timeouts took a lot of persistence on our part, including holding her in her room, or shutting her door and holding it, but eventually we got it figured out. She now typically welcomes a timeout to self-soothe herself. Lastly, I wanted to tell you that I've been seeing a chiropractor and seem to have gotten rid of my headaches. I found a wonderful Christian chiropractor and I haven't had a headache in about a month and a half. I also have more flexibility in my neck and better posture. Our health insurance covers most of the cost, so I am very fortunate. I know this is a hodgepodge of comments, but all these things were on my mind as I was catching up on your blog. Take care,
Liz