Thursday, May 1, 2008

Twenty-Eight More Days

Still have the queasy first trimester tummy. My dad did some research and found that peppermint and ginger tea is supposed to be helpful. He brought me some a few days ago. Thank goodness for that! I have a cup every 45 minutes or so, to get by.

Timmy, my four-year-old, says to me, "How many more days will you be sick?"

Mommy: "Maybe another 28 days, but it could be less."

Timmy: "How many days has it been so far?"

Mommy: "About seven days."

Timmy: Now whining - "I don't know how I can wait another twenty-eight days!"

My sentiments exactly.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! I can't remember how I stumbled on your blog originally, but I've checked in now and again. I'm also in the Cleveland area and have a 5-year-old daughter, 3-year-old twin boys, and a 17-month-old daughter.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

I am so so so jealous that you are expecting again -- that is wonderful news! I'm so sorry you're feeling sick, and I imagine it's really exhausting with the older kids and school and everything. But wow, I am thrilled for you!

That is absolutely wonderful. As maddening as my kids are, I must really like them because I am over the moon whenever I learn of someone else's pregnancy. ;) Again, congratulations to all of you.

DebinCA said...

Good to hear from your again! Sorry that you are not feeling well. So hard with little ones still demanding your time and energy.

_________________________________

Real legitimate work at home job leads, forums, chat, and newsletter.
http://workathomecooperative.com