Saturday, January 17, 2009

Advantages

My earlier post wasn't all that coherent. lol Sometimes, hours after a post, when I reread my work - looking for misspellings or grammatical errors - I am amazed at the intensity of the emotion displayed. I sometimes completely change a post, once I've had an opportunity to look at it from a distance. Blogging is obviously a powerful outlet for me. It has advantages, to be sure.

- I don't have to wait for someone to be available to talk with.
- I don't have to worry about taking up anyone's time.
- I don't have to worry about how my feelings will be received.
- I don't have to apologize for my seriousness or for my intensity.
- I don't have to worry about cleaning the house before a meeting.
- I don't have to worry about whether I have my lipstick on, or if I've had my shower. It's a sweet deal, really.

The only disadvantage is that my blogging buddies can't babysit for me! Bummer. I really need a night at the Olive Garden with my beloved.

No comments: